- Graduate residents who are capable of treating patients of all ethnicities with complex diseases by being able to perform a comprehensive evaluation and know the appropriate management.
- Enable residents to practice evidence-based dermatology in a cost-effective manner.
- Initiate and complete research projects in the field of dermatology.
- Train dermatologists who experience an emphasis on a positive work environment and personal well-being. This includes collegial interactions with peers and instructors, exercise programs, and team building activities to promote healthy, active communication amongst all members of the department.
- Graduate residents who feel prepared to pursue further training in any subspecialty interest and have been appropriately mentored to allow this specialization to take place.