- Anesthesiology Residency
- Program Aims
- Provide strong education in trauma care with the ability to respond quickly to evolving clinical scenarios and resuscitate patients with life-threatening injuries.
- In later years of training, provide residents the opportunity to function as a junior attending by developing and executing anesthetic plans under the guidance of the attending on call.
- Train residents to face clinical situations uniquely encountered in an urban public hospital, at times caring for poorly optimized patients.
- Train residents in a variety of subspecialties of anesthesia in a dynamic environment that continuously develops and reinforces skills.
- Be responsive to our residents’ feedback and evolve in our education and training needs as the practice of anesthesia changes.
©Copyright 2022 The MetroHealth System | 2500 MetroHealth Drive | Cleveland, OH 44109 | 216-778-7800 | All Rights Reserved.
No patient ratings available for this provider. Why?