Incoming Residents and Fellows
Congratulations on your position with The MetroHealth System!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call the Graduate Medical Education office or your respective program coordinator's office.
It is very important that you read through all of the materials carefully.
Key to a Successful Onboarding
- Residents and fellows will receive their contracts from the Program Coordinator Please read, sign and return to your Program Coordinator.
- Watch for a welcome email from MedHub with instructions for uploading documentation and your contract.
State Medical Board of Ohio Training Certificate
- Please watch the tutorial on Ohio State Medical Board website. Applicants must complete the training certificate application and pay the $133.50, nonrefundable fee.
- An incomplete application will delay your license being issued.
- Applications are due April 15, 2022.
National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Please review the instructions on how to apply for a NPI. Please do not apply for an NPI if you do not have a social security number. NPI numbers are due April 15, 2022.
Resident House Staff Association
- More information about our House Officers Association can be found here.
Lab Coat Ordering
- You will be fitted for your lab coats on the day of onboarding.
2022 Orientation Information
You will receive an email outlining specific details. Please read the information carefully.
Look for an email from MedHub with instructions for uploading credentialing documentation.
Health Screen Appointment
A pre-employment health screening appointment is mandatory. You will receive instructions to schedule your health screening appointment.
Learning Modules are mandatory and will be assigned to you in our Learning Management System. User credentials will be provided to you.
There are two sessions: Friday, June 17 at 7:30 a.m. and Friday, July 1, at 7:30 a.m. New Housestaff will get to meet the DIO, GME staff, Program Directors and Program Coordinators. Please join us!
MetroHealth does not provide housing. We have collected resources to assist you in researching housing options and information on Cleveland's neighborhoods.
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Ohio Schools Report Cards and Ratings
- This is Cleveland
- University Circle Guidebook
If you have questions, please email [email protected].