Pharmacy Application Process
Up to four residents are accepted into the program. The program participates in the ASHP Residency Matching Program; applicants should be enrolled in the matching program to be considered for the residency. The MetroHealth PGY1 Resident Program (ASHP Code: 44066) can be found under the TWO National Match Service ID Numbers in PhORCAS.
- Hospital track: NMS 230513
- Ambulatory care track: NMS 230521
Applicants must submit their materials via Phrocas by January 2 to be considered for an interview.
- Three letters of recommendation with 2 letters from those who can speak to your clinical experience
- Letter of intent
- Official academic transcripts for graduate studies (PharmD)
- Eligible for pharmacist licensure in Ohio
- Graduates or candidates for graduation of an ACPE-accredited degree program or have a Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Committee (FPGEC) certificate from the NABP
Submit applications materials through PhORCAS. The MetroHealth System agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.