Pharmacy Application Process
Two residents are accepted into the program per year. Current PGY1 MetroHealth residents may apply and be considered through the Early Commitment Process in accordance with ASHP and MetroHealth PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Policies.
The program participates in the ASHP Residency Matching Program; applicants should be enrolled in the matching program to be considered for the residency. Please apply for the MetroHealth PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency Program (ASHP Code: 44916) in PhORCAS.
Applicants must submit their materials via Phrocas by January 2 to be considered for an interview.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent
- Official academic transcripts for graduate studies
- Eligible for pharmacist licensure in Ohio
- Graduates or candidates for graduation of an ASHP accredited PGY1 Residency
- Graduates or candidates for graduation of an ACPE-accredited degree program or have a Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Committee (FPGEC) certificate from the NABP
Submit applications materials through PhORCAS. The MetroHealth System agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.