We are currently accepting applications for the fellowship starting July 1. Please submit the following materials to Dr. Katherine Lyons, [email protected], and Dr. Eileen Seeholzer, [email protected]:
- Obesity Medicine Fellowship Council Standard Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement including description of career plans
- Transcripts of National Board Exams
- Recent photo
- Three letters of recommendation (it is preferred that the letters come from the writer directly):
- letter from the director of your residency program
- letter from a recent supervisor other than your residency program director
- one additional letter from a clinical supervisor who can attest to your abilities
Interviews will be conducted from October through January.
Fellows will rotate through weight management and related subspecialty clinics at MetroHealth Main Campus as well as several of MetroHealth’s Community Ambulatory Sites.