Applications to the Psychiatry Residency are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) only. For more information, visit the ERAS website. Questions about the program can be directed to the Program Coordinator.
- Medical School Transcripts
- MSPE or Dean’s Letter
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation, recommended to have two from psychiatrists within one year prior to the start date of residency
- Personal Statement
- Minimum score of 200 on USMLE Step I (or Pass if taken after January 26, 2022) and Step II
- Minimum score of 500 on COMLEX Level 1 (or Pass if taken after May 10, 2022) and Level II
- Pass of COMLEX, USMLE Steps I and II by the second attempt.
- For International Applicants: It is recommended to have three months of US clinical experience in psychiatry
- Years since medical school graduate recommended to be within three years
- ECFMG certification (if applicable)
Application deadline is January 31. We interview candidates on Wednesdays from November through January. All interviews will be virtual only.