The Psychiatry Residency Program at MetroHealth provides you with outstanding on-the-job training experiences, superb mentorship and individualized education plans that will lay the foundation for the rest of your career. We oﬀer our residents a rewarding, enriching life that enhances your potential to become a skilled psychiatrist.
Highlights of our residency program include:
- Outstanding clinical training in a county hospital system with an integrated care model
- Strong and balanced biological and psychotherapy training
- Signiﬁcant depth and level of expertise of faculty in most clinical and academic areas
- Flexible schedules during the residency to provide time for academic activities
- Six months of elective time during residency training to accomplish your academic and research goals
- Clear educational core values
- Cleveland is a city with excellent entertainment, cultural, dining and recreational options
- Being a part of Case Western Reserve University you can meet students in other professional and graduate schools and take advantage of courses or degrees oﬀered
- Globally diverse and friendly group of faculty and residents
We look forward to talking with you about how MetroHealth can assist you in achieving success in this important next stage of your career.