Class of 2024-2025 Timeline
The 2023-2024 cohort will consist of 1-2 APP fellows.
Applications due by January 2nd, 2024
A three-part interview will be conducted to determine the final candidate:
- 1st interview, via phone with the Fellowship Program Directors – Week of January 8th, 2024
- 2nd interview with the Fellowship Medical Director, Fellowship Program Directors, and MHMC Trauma Medical Staff – Week of January 14th, 2024
- 3rd interview with the Division Director of Trauma, Burns, Critical Care, and Acute Care Surgery – Week of January 22nd, 2024
Candidates from the 3rd interview will be notified of a final decision by January 31st, 2024.
The program starts in mid-February 2024.
- Graduate of an accredited master’s degree Physician Assistant (PA) program, graduate of an accredited master’s degree Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) program, graduate of an accredited master’s degree Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) program, or a grandfathered equivalent
- Nationally certified through NCCPA, ANCC, or AACN (by matriculation date)
- Licensure for PAs: Hold a license as a PA through the State Medical Board of Ohio (by matriculation date)
- Licensure for NPs: Hold a license as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) and a Registered Nurse (RN) through the Ohio Board of Nursing (by matriculation date)
- Eligible for federal DEA registration
- ACLS and BLS certified
Please email the following documents to [email protected] by January 2, 2024.
Before sending, please rename each file to reflect the following example: Example: A.Smith_CV
- Updated Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- A cover letter or letter of intent
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript from master’s PA/AGACNP/ACNP program (if not yet graduated, your most up to date transcript will be accepted)
- NCCPA/ANCC/AACN exam scores (if available at time of application)